Hello folks, I know the anxiety level you have right now for your upcoming IBPS PO exam which is going to take place in October this year. Don’t get panicked by the different sources of information, you are self knows your pros and cons and I now you can shake mountains with your capabilities.As you know that CWE V 2016 PO / MT EXAM will be in two-tiers, there will be objective questions in both the tiers consisting of four question papers.
Tier 1 Paper Pattern( I hr)
- English Language-30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude-35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability-35 Marks
Tier 2 Paper Pattern(2 hr)
- Reasoning Ability-50 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude-50 Marks
- Computer-20 Marks
- English Language-40 Marks
- General Awareness-40 Marks
Now comes to the tricks that you need to follow thoroughly
- Read Books above your reading standards, keep a dictionary if required. This will enhance your vocabulary skills.
- Practice Vedic Mathematic tricks for Quant section, it will help for faster calculation not only this but also go through all the formulae that you look up to.
- Don’t impose much strength on the Reasoning section because this is something you can easily make up, if it is your weakness then keep it for the last 15 minutes of the paper.
- Start giving Online Mock Test, it is one of the most relevant form of self practicing it will boost your confidence as well as strength too.
- Try and devote 2-3 hours a day till the examination time, this period is a golden period where sitting at present you are creating your future so stay focused and determined.
- Start seeking more knowledge in computer because you will get questions from MS-Office, Computer architecture, Internet, Computer Network, Database, Computer Terminology, Operating System etc.
- Read newspapers daily and stay updated with the current affairs. Keep a note of every news that you watch on news channels or hear on radio. The questions will come from the past 6-9 months events so prepare now.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do not over write, it puts a bad impression on the examiner as well as leads to negative marking.
- Do not experiment with your answers. Keep it simple and precise.
- Do not show your guessing work there. It’s a big NO to all the expert guessers.
- Highlight your answers with a color pen, it grabs the attention of the examiner and shows you have quite knowledge about the subject.
- Write what you know about the question.
- Do not write everything on the paper.
- Attempt only those questions that you know